The highlights of the monthly update are provided below:
• NAV as at 31 July 2022 was £1.499 per share, representing a decrease of 2.0p per share from the 30 June 2022 NAV of £1.519 per share.
• The change in NAV per share was due to:-
• the payment of the first interim dividend of 3.0p, which went ex-dividend in July, and
• 1.0p of interest income.
• During the month, RECI refinanced a senior loan by £18.7m to increase its total to £26.2m. This can be seen at number 5 in the top 10 commitments listed on the factsheet.
• Real Estate Credit Investments expects to deploy its currently available cash resources in near term commitments and continues to see a growing pipeline of new attractive opportunities.