Real estate income fund, Real Estate Credit Investments (LON:RECI) a non-cellular company incorporated in Guernsey, has announced that its Investment Manager’s monthly Fact Sheet as at 30 June 2022 is now available on the Company’s website at: https://realestatecreditinvestments.com/investors/fact-sheets
The highlights of the monthly update are provided below:
• NAV as at 30 June 2022 was £1.519 per share, representing a decrease of 0.3p per share from the 31 May 2022 NAV of £1.522 per share.
• The change in NAV per share was due to:-
• 1.0p of interest income; and
• 1.3p of negative mark-to-market (‘MTM’) adjustments across the bond portfolio, due to yield-widening across the corporate bond market, largely driven by increasing inflationary pressures, rising interest rate projections and the war in Ukraine.
• During the month, RECI committed £24.9m across two loans:-
• £11.8m to a senior loan for land in the UK. This deal has an expected IRR of 9.5%, with an LTV of 60% and an expected exit date of June 2024.
• £13.1m to a senior core+ loan to a residential facility in the UK. This deal has an expected IRR of 7.4%, with an entry LTV of 65% and an expected exit date of December 2023.
• During the month of June 2022, one loan repaid:-
• A senior development loan in France repaid £2.4m to RECI. This deal repaid with an exit IRR of 11.6% and a multiple of 1.2x.
• The Company continues to see a pipeline of attractive opportunities and has a number of near-term commitments into which it can commit its available cash resources.