Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your love and appreciation to your special someone, or even yourself. Whether you’re in a long-term relationship, just starting to date, or single, there are plenty of ways to express your love with the world. Here are some cute, funny, and romantic quotes, lyrics, and captions to use on social media this Valentine’s Day.
Cute and funny quotes and Instagram captions for your other half:
• ‘If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever’ – Alfred Tennyson
• When I’m with you, I’m home.
• You’re my lobster.
• I love you and I like you – Parks and Recreation
• ‘I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone’ – J.R.R. Tolkien
• ‘In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine’ – Maya Angelou
• ‘If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you’ – A.A. Milne
• ‘The best thing to hold onto in life is each other’ – Audrey Hepburn
• ‘Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you’ – Loretta Young
• And suddenly, all the love songs made sense.
The best Instagram captions for your long-term partner:
• If you’ve been with someone for a long time, your message should reflect that.
• You’re still the one I run to,The one that I belong to,You’re still the one I want for life – Shania Twain
• My love, we have had many sweet yesterdays and I know we have bright tomorrows too!
• It is love in old age, no longer blind, that is true love. For the love’s highest intensity doesn’t necessarily mean its highest quality – Booth Tarkington
• Love is growing old together, but staying young at heart.
Valentine’s Day captions if you’re single:
• Why fall in love when you can fall asleep?
• I’m going to spend Valentine’s Day with my true love: me.
• ‘If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?’ – RuPaul
• ‘Sometimes I believe that some people are better at love than others, and sometimes I believe that everyone is faking it’ – Nora Ephron
• ‘The most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you that you love, well, that’s just fabulous’ – Carrie Bradshaw.
No matter who you are spending your Valentine’s Day with, make sure to express your love with the world this Valentine’s Day! Share your own messages and quotes on social media and spread the joy of love.