DirectorsTalk Green News and our Sustainability and Green stocks website contains exclusive content on some of the fastest growing London-listed and Green Economy Mark companies and industry sectors that are contributing to a more sustainable world.
CyanConnode Holdings plc (LON: CYAN) is a world leader in providing customers with long-range, low-power, end-to-end networking solutions and high-performance applications that help them enhance service delivery, improve business efficiency and save energy. CyanConnode continues to deliver on its association with IntelliSmart and successfully deploy the smart metering project in Assam, India. CyanConnode announced here:
- In April 2022, it received a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) from IntelliSmart for 500,000 Omnimesh Modules together with Advanced Metering Infrastructure, standards-based hardware, Services, Omnimesh Head-End Software, Perpetual License and an Annual Maintenance Contract for this smart metering deployment in Assam.
- In May 2022, the Company received an order for 100,000 units relating to this LOI.
AMTE Power plc (LON: AMTE) is a recognised brand in the production of high-quality lithium-ion batteries across a range of markets including automotive, aerospace, defence and energy storage. AMTE Power has made substantial commercial progress during 2022 and announced here:
- On 7 June that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with advanced powertrain developer Viritech Ltd to support the development of hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles.
- On 13 April that it has partnered with Sprint Power and Eltrium to accelerate the development of next-generation battery technologies to meet the growing and complex needs of the electric vehicle (EV) market.
- On 10 March that AceOn, the Midlands-based renewable energy and battery specialist, has placed an initial order for 1,000 of AMTE Power’s next generation sodium-ion cells.
Tirupati Graphite plc (LON: TGR) is a revenue-generating, multi-asset, multi-jurisdictional, fully integrated producer and developer of high-grade natural flake graphite, speciality graphite and graphene and graphene enhanced advanced materials. The Company places a special emphasis on “green” applications, including renewable energy and energy
efficiency, energy storage, thermal management, and advanced materials development.
Eden Research plc (LON:EDEN) is an AIM-quoted company focussed on sustainable biopesticides and plastic-free encapsulation technology for the use in global crop protection, animal health and consumer products industries.
Our top five Green stories