Jubilee Metals Group Plc (LON:JLP) CEO Leon Coetzer talks to DirectorsTalk about the significance of the Kabwe transaction, the key terms of the agreements and the immediate next step for the project.
Jubilee Metals Group Plc is a diversified metals recovery company with a focus on reprocessing of historical surface mine waste and materials. The Company has secured surface platinum-bearing tailings to recover PGMs and chromite, lead, zinc and vanadium bearing tailings in Zambia and holds the mining right (granted March 2017) to a primary PGM project in the Eastern Bushveld complex.
- Proceeding projects are low risk, high margin projects with no exposure to accolated mining risk
- Established operational footprint generating positive project earnings
- In-house processing and operational expertise
- Project pipe-line offering potential for sustained growth of earnings
- Jubilee brand recognised as leading processor of mined waste and surface material
Read the full announcement regarding the Kabwe transaction here.