Silver Bullet Data Services Group plc (LON:SBDS), a provider of digital transformation services and products which assist brand owners and advertisers to optimise their digital marketing investment, with a particular focus on unlocking the potential of first party data and contextual intelligence, has announced the admission of its entire issued and to be issued share capital to trading on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. Admission will take place and dealings commence at 8.00 a.m. today under the ticker SBDS and the ISIN GB00BNXM0Z89.
CEO Ian James joins DirectorsTalk to discuss the successful listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM Market. Ian explains what the company does, how they benefit from the ´death of the cookie´, provides details around a strong management team, why operating in a regulatory driven environment is good for the business, selling its 4D product into the existing client database and how the proceeds from the IPO will be used.
The Company’s admission document is available to view on the Company’s website at www.wearesilverbullet.com
Stand Hanson is acting as Financial and Nominated Adviser in relation to the Admission and Oberon Capital as Broker to the Company and the Placing. IFC Advisory Limited is acting as Financial PR adviser.
There will be an introduction to Silverbullet webinar hosted by CEO, Ian James for sell-side analysts at 9.30am on Monday, 28 June 2021, details of which can be obtained from IFC Advisory at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Successful placing to raise gross proceeds of £9.5 million for the Company
· Net proceeds of the placing are intended to accelerate Silverbullet’s growth, primarily through the roll out of its 4D product and the expansion of its existing client base
· Market capitalisation on Admission of circa £34.5 million
· Placing price per share of £2.57
· Significant market opportunity – the Group is geared towards capitalising on what the Board believes is the once in a generation, permanent, global shift in consumer behaviour towards digital media, with digital advertising spending forecast to reach US$645.80 billion by 2024 and account for approximately 68 per cent. of total media advertising spend.
· Established existing client base – the Group has worked, directly or via agency partners, with over 100 brands, including many household names such as Heineken, Dolce & Gabbana, Jägermeister and Channel 4, and completed work for over 40 newly introduced brands in 2020.
· Regulatory driven environment – changing regulation and corporate policy globally, as well as a desire for more reliable performance analysis in order to optimise digital marketing investments, is helping to drive the shift by brands towards ‘in-housing’ of the digital marketing process. Silverbullet is well positioned to capitalise on this trend as well as the wider trend away from the use of third-party cookies in the advertising environment.
· Strong established services business – the Company has an established and growing services business with significant accumulated industry experience and a proven track record of delivering strategic projects and activation services to its clients.
· Recently launched flagship product – the Group’s flagship digital marketing product, 4D, is a contextual intelligence cloud-based platform that seeks to improve brand engagement and marketing ROI, which the Board believes will enable the Group to deliver scalable revenues with low marginal costs.
· Global presence – Silverbullet has established a global presence, with established offices in the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Australia and a recently opened office the United States. The Group also continues to look at other opportunities for expansion worldwide.
· Experienced Board and management – the majority of the Board have held senior positions at global software companies, including a number of transactional exits such as, Oracle BlueKai DMP, DoubleVerify, FreeWheel Media, Inc., and Acxiom, Inc. (former owner of Liveramp, Inc.,), and have significant industry experience across data engineering, SAAS product development and marketing.
· Commercial partnerships – the Group has close technical and commercial partnerships with Salesforce, Oracle and Adobe, all of which have existing sales channels and are already delivering to clients.
· Material joint venture and strategic partnership – the Group has established a joint venture and strategic partnership with Local Planet, a scaled network of over 60 agencies across the globe which transact, in aggregate, over US$16 billion of media buying on behalf of their clients. The Local Planet joint venture, established in December 2020, which has already generated material services revenues for the Group, presents a significant opportunity to provide further data services and the 4D product to the Local Planet agency network.
Ian James, Chief Executive Officer of Silverbullet, commented:
“I am delighted that we have successfully completed our IPO and admission to AIM. We very much appreciate the strong support of our existing and new shareholders and look forward to working with them on the exciting growth journey ahead.
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank our hard working and innovative team for creating the outstanding business we have today and the opportunities available to us.”