Silver Bullet Data Services Group plc (LON:SBDS), a provider of digital transformation services and products, announced today a number of new contract wins and contract renewals.
Digital platform relationship with Treasure Data
Silverbullet has a Global Gold Partnership with Treasure Data (the highest level of partnership that Treasure Data operates), the leading enterprise customer data platform backed by Softbank Corp., the Japan-based operating company.
Through its long-term partnership with Treasure Data, Silverbullet has won two new global client contracts.
1. The first contract is with a Global hospitality brand, to manage the integration and implementation of their chosen customer data platform. This is a crucial phase for the client, as Silverbullet continues to build on the strategy and roadmap defined over the last six months. Silverbullet will inform their digital, programmatic and customer relationship management strategy, bringing to life the role of the customer data platform.
2. The second contract is a Japanese multinational conglomerate. After a very successful implementation of the Treasure Data platform, the client has continued its partnership with Silverbullet. Silverbullet will now focus on the use of its full range of services beyond customer data platform technical support.
Through the Global Gold Partnership with Treasure Data, Silverbullet is perfectly positioned as the preferred provider of digital transformation services and products as these new global clients expand in their own right.
Andrew Smith, Senior Partner Success Manager of Treasure Data, commented: “Silverbullet is one of Treasure Data’s most valued Global Gold Partners which is continuing to deliver significant product and data implementations for us globally. We are delighted to be announcing these new global client contracts and look forward to more growth together in 2022.“
Services platform win continues from partnership with Salesforce
Silverbullet continues its momentum of contract wins from its deep and expanding relationship with Salesforce, following on from numerous sub-contract wins secured since the start of this year.
1. contract with a leading Swiss Beverage Manufacturer. With specialism around their Pardot solution on behalf of a Swiss Beverage Manufacturer, Silverbullet’s role will be to fill the gap between the business and the technical team, guiding the customer on best practices around the use of Pardot, end-to-end management of the integrations, alongside the set-up of email templates and landing pages.
Silverbullet has had two contract renewals further expanding its partnerships with two of its largest and longest-term global clients.
1. The first contract renewal is with a global beverage company to expand into a new territory in Mexico. Silverbullet’s US based consulting team will support the organisation and all brands within its portfolio via a yearlong retainer, to design, develop and execute its consumer data strategy.
2. The second renewal is with a leading UK broadcaster. The client has continued their relationship with Silverbullet, confirming a new scope of work for its next phase in data and digital transformation. Silverbullet will be providing on-going managed services for the client centred around technical support and strategy design across their new Customer Data Platform.
The latest renewals further cement the trust of these clients based on these long-term partnerships with Silverbullet as the provider of digital transformation.
TV Transformation to Digital
Silverbullet has signed a new contract with RSMB, the TV audience research company that helps the UK media research industry meet the challenges of rapid changes in consumer media use, to utilise digital technology to measure the consumption of TV more accurately. RSMB is responsible for the Survey Design, Methodology & Quality Control of the Broadcasters’ Audience Research Board (“BARB”) panel which delivers UK television ratings and is the backbone to the UK’s broadcast media measurement industry. As well as BARB, RSMB provide measurement solutions for a range of clients including Radio Joint Audience Research, The Institute of Practitioners in Advertising TouchPoints and Sky’s CFlight which is currently being enhanced to include ITV and Channel 4.
With the addition of RSMB, Silverbullet can now support its broadcaster clients in measuring the success across the entire TV landscape. Silverbullet continues to support global broadcasters in their data and digital transformation journey. The Company’s expertise in the TV data transformation space has enabled the Group to develop a strong client base of global broadcasters since 2019, including SBS, Network 10, Channel 4, ITV, RTÉ, Austerio and ARN. This provides Silverbullet with a unique position in understanding in how broadcasters reach their audiences. Silverbullet is now a market leader in global TV industry for providing transformational services as Broadcasters position themselves from liner to data and digital.
Ian James, Chief Executive Officer of Silverbullet Data Services, commented: “We are delighted to have secured these contract wins and renewals. We now have a very strong client base and look forward to continuing to work with them providing our leading digital transformation services and products. These wins highlight the recognition of Silverbullet’s expertise in the data transformation space.”