PowerHouse Energy Group plc (LON:PHE), the UK technology company pioneering hydrogen production from waste plastic and end-of-life tyres, notes the Marketing Initiative Press Release announced by Waste2tricity Limited yesterday concerning PowerHouse’s proprietary technology, DMG® and DMG-Core, the link to the announcement is here: http://waste2tricity.com/dl/Waste2Tricity-offers-solution-to-plastic-waste.pdf
The release contains forward looking statements which, while PowerHouse believes to be materially correct and appropriately indicative, are not necessarily reflective of future market conditions, or of any contract terms that may be entered into in the future. Waste2tricity Ltd, PowerHouse’s Project Development partner, is in active discussions with a number of potential partners and customers of the DMG-Core System but there are currently no agreements concluded or certainty they will be.
Highlights of the announcement include:
Waste2tricity, Ltd offers solution to plastic waste using DMG®-CORE
· Launch of the DMG®-CORE system supplied by PowerHouse Energy to address market for current waste fuel producers, plastic processors and energy-from-waste operators
· Based on the PowerHouse Energy Group plc proprietary technology
· Assisting operators unrecyclable plastics
· DMG®-CORE will be supplied with a construction completion risk-wrap and process warranty from a major EPC company
· Process will be capable of later expansion to hydrogen production
· An expectation that PowerHouse systems would likely be funded and operated under an SPV model with end users in which the Company participates and would also receive a license fee.