Falanx Group Ltd (LON:FLX), the global cyber security and intelligence provider, in line with its strategy of expansion within the UK Government Cyber Security market, has today announced the renewal of a critical managed cyber security services contract, to be delivered by the recently acquired SecureStorm Limited.
SecureStorm Contract Renewal
Falanx announced that its recently acquired subsidiary, SecureStorm, has won a major renewal for its cyber security managed services with a long-term UK government customer.
The contract renewal is initially for c£0.6m spread across the next two years with potential for extension and introduction of the wider portfolio of Falanx services such as MidGARD Monitoring, Assessment and Awareness of both technical and social engineering threats.
The acquisition of SecureStorm has added significantly to Falanx’s portfolio of services and access to UK Government business.
SecureStorm Ltd – Cyber Security Consultancy
SecureStorm® is a National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) certified cyber security consultancy. This is particularly relevant in supporting the adoption of our MidGARD service in UK Government departments and the rapidly expanding Cloud and Tech markets. These include;
· Crown Commercial Supplier status, on multiple government procurement frameworks, including: G-Cloud 10, Digital Outcomes and Services (DOS3) and Cyber Security Services 2
· Longstanding UK Government contracts for managed cyber security services and consultancy
· An extensive portfolio of proprietary compliance and security process intellectual property, designed for use within UK Government
· Exclusive partnership and licence of Edgescan’s full-stack vulnerability assessment services for use in UK Government
· Partner of CybSafe, the GCHQ accredited cyber security awareness and GDPR training solution
Mike Read, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Falanx Group Limited, commented: “The timely acquisition of SecureStorm provides Falanx with greater access to the UK Government market. This contract renewal is a further sign of confidence by UK Government in Falanx, being both the new home of SecureStorm and provider of an already highly trusted monitoring solution across government departments. We look forward to announcing further expansion of our UK Government business in the coming months.”