The Weir Group PLC (LON: WEIR) has announced that it will today hold a Capital Markets event for shareholders and analysts at its facility in Venlo, Netherlands.
It will focus on providing key insights into the Group’s two mining-focused divisions, Minerals and ESCO, and the drivers of their long-term sustainable growth:
· High-quality mining technology businesses
· Demand underpinned by long term structural growth
· Winning through ‘We are Weir’ – People, Customers, Technology, Performance
· Critical solutions for smarter, more efficient and sustainable mining
· Delivering sector leading performance through the cycle
The guidance provided in our Interim Management statement of 5th November 2019 is unchanged.
The presentation is available at www.investors.weir. A webcast of the presentation will also be available on the Group’s website in due course, following completion of the event.
The Group will publish its 2019 full year results on 26 February 2020.
About The Weir Group PLC
As one of the world’s leading engineering businesses we work in partnership with our customers to solve their toughest challenges, making customers’ operations smarter, more efficient and sustainable. We provide original equipment and aftermarket services to mining, infrastructure and upstream oil and gas markets, supporting the essential resources needed by a growing world.