Further to the Live Company Group (LON:LVCG) announcement on 5 October 2018, the Company confirmed the following appointments to the Live Company Group Board with effect from today:
– Trudy Norris-Grey joins as independent Non-Executive Director. She will also sit on the Remuneration Committee; and
– Simon Horgan joins as Non-Executive Director, providing the Group with a wealth of industry and strategic experience.
The Company also announces the following senior management appointments in connection with the business combination and integration subsequent to the Group’s acquisition of Bright Bricks:
· Andy Smith as Executive Chairman of Bright Bricks. Andy will continue is his role as Chief Strategic Officer on the Board of Live Company Group;
· Tina Anthony, as Live Company Group Director Business Development;
· Ruth Cunningham joins as Live Company Chief Operating Officer;
· Jon Gayton moves into his new role as Chief Operating Officer of Bricklive Group;
· Paul Randall joins as Live Company Group Financial Controller, reporting to Bryan Lawrie, Chief Financial Officer;
· Paul Esson moves to Sales and Marketing Director of Bright Bricks.
The Company has held discussions with candidates on the appointment of a further independent Non-Executive Director, who would add public company experience to the Board. Further details will be notified at the appropriate time.
On 25 October 2018 the Company announced that it had secured new contracts internationally with Zoos for Bricklive Animal Paradise. To fulfil these contracts the Company needs to fast track its previously planned building program and in order to facilitate this the Board have taken the decision to draw down the full working capital facility, details of which were notified on 17 October 2018, in the coming weeks. It is the Company’s intention to repay the facility in cash.
David Ciclitira, Executive Chairman at Live Company Group, said: “We are pleased that our integration strategy is going to plan and that we are able to fast track the Group’s build program to meet its new commitments. These new and internal appointments bring a wealth of experience to the Group that will enable increased development. Today also marks the start of the Company’s flagship event, BRICKLIVE Birmingham. Year upon year this event brings back Fans and this year it is even more special as it marks the first BRICKLIVE event with Bright Bricks as part of the Group. Over 50 LEGO® models built by Bright Bricks ‘Mythical Beasts’ are the star of this years show, inspired by legends from Ancient Greece.”