Bushveld Minerals Limited (LON:BMN), the AIM-listed integrated vanadium producer, and its 84 per cent owned subsidiary, Bushveld Energy Limited, has today announced that they will host a Vanadium 101 interactive webinar on Thursday, May 3, 2018 13:00 (GMT+1), 14:00 (SAST). Pre-register and access the webinar here.
The webinar will be hosted by Fortune Mojapelo, CEO of Bushveld Minerals, and Mikhail Nikomarov, CEO of Bushveld Energy and will feature in-depth, independent research based insights on the vanadium markets, including:
· Vanadium characteristics and applications/usage
· Vanadium production, consumption and market balance: recent trends and future expectations
· Understanding demand drivers and their outlook, including:
o The impact of Chinese regulations on vanadium demand
o How real is the energy storage opportunity for vanadium redox flow batteries?
· Understanding the outlook for vanadium supply, including:
o What is the latent vanadium production capacity of vanadium slag producing steel plants?
o What is the outlook for new primary production – greenfield or brownfield?
· Outlook for vanadium prices going forward. How sustainable is the current vanadium price?
o What is the incentive price for new vanadium supply?
o How real are the substitution risks for vanadium in the current vanadium price environment?
· Bushveld Minerals Limited – The leading vertical integrated primary vanadium producer
o Outline the Company’s vanadium platform and strategy
o Share insights from recent market learning trips to China
This interactive webinar will consist of a presentation followed by a Q&A session and is expected to run for approximately 75 minutes. Details for the event are as follows:
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2018
Time: 13:00 (GMT+1) / 14:00 (SAST)
Save to my calendar: https://bit.ly/2HrZf0x
Please send any questions that you would like answered during the interactive session to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-register and access the webinar https://edge.media-server.com/m6/p/i2wo6bk9