British American Tobacco PLC (LON:BATS) is today hosting a Capital Markets Day in London where members of the Management Board will present to investors and analysts.
Jack Bowles, who will become CEO on 1st April 2019, will set out his plans for accelerating the Company’s Transforming Tobacco agenda.
The Capital Markets Day will include details on our previously announced plans to deliver:
– Group revenue growth in the upper half of our 3-5% per annum range in the near term
– New category revenue of £5bn by 2023/24
– 50-100 bpts margin improvement per annum, supporting operating profit growth at the upper end of our 5-7% range
– Continued deleveraging and dividend growth
– High single digit EPS growth at constant FX
The event will take place in London starting at 9.00am GMT. All presentation slides will be available on bat.com on the day.