Rolls-Royce Holdings (LON:RR) has announced that Bradley Singer, Non-Executive Director, has stepped down from the Board as of 9 December 2019. Bradley is a Partner and Chief Operating Officer of ValueAct Capital, the company’s largest shareholder.
Ian Davis, Chairman, said: “I would like to thank Brad for his service to the company since joining the Board in 2016. He has played a key role on the Board throughout that time, offering a valued external perspective and helping us to drive progress in our efforts to transform Rolls-Royce. I and all my colleagues have appreciated Brad’s insight and commitment to the company and it has been a pleasure to work alongside him.”
Bradley Singer said: “Since I joined the board nearly four years ago, Rolls-Royce has undertaken many significant initiatives and faced challenges head-on. The company is today on a solid path forward. I am honoured to have served with Ian Davis, Warren East and my fellow board members.”
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
1. Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet’s vital power needs.
2. Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
3. Annual underlying revenue was £15 billion in 2018, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services.
4. In 2018, Rolls-Royce invested £1.4 billion on research and development. We also support a global network of 29 University Technology Centres, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
5. The Group has a strong commitment to apprentice and graduate recruitment and to further developing employee skills.