Veltyco Group Plc (LON:VLTY) Non-Executive Chairman Gilles Ohana talks to DirectorsTalk about a record set of results for 2017. Gilles explains what the key drivers were behind the growth, the rationale for acquiring a database of active users in the online financial trading sector, how Veltyco will benefit from a growing eSports market and how Gilles expects the rest of 2018 to play out.
Veltyco Group Plc is a group of companies focused on generating marketing leads and entering into marketing contracts for the activities of various partners in the gaming industry as well as operating its own brands. Veltyco focuses on complementary activities under one umbrella, leveraging its historical cash generative activities of marketing online casinos and sports betting.
· Revenue for the year increased 165% to €16.2 million (2016: €6.1 million)
· Operating EBITDA for the year increased 260% to €8.1 million (2016: €2.2 million)1
· Raised €2.55 million before expenses during the period to fund the acquisitions of T4U Marketing Ltd (“T4U”) and Bet90 in April 2017
· Proposing to pay a maiden dividend for the year ended 31 December 2017 amounting to 0.25p per share
· Completed the acquisitions of 51% interests in each of T4U and Quasar Holdings Ltd (running the Bet90 operations)
· Launched Bet90 in July 2017 and achieved significant growth in revenues; the Board expects Bet90 to be a key driver of further growth in 2018
· Achieved growth in all three major verticals the Group operates in