BlackRock aims to provide a diversified investment in mining and metal assets worldwide, actively managed with the objective of maximising total returns. While the policy is to invest principally in quoted securities, the Company’s investment policy includes investing in royalties derived from the production of metals and minerals as well as physical metals. Up to 10% of gross assets may be held in physical metals and up to 20% may be invested in unquoted investments.
Latest BlackRock World Mining Trust plc News
- Blackrock World Mining Trust third quarterly interim dividend of 4.00p November 13, 2020
- Blackrock World Mining Trust September NAV of -0.7%, outperforming its reference index October 16, 2020
- Blackrock World Mining Trust NAV increased by +2.4% in August September 17, 2020
- Blackrock World Mining Trust plc NAV increased by 5.6% in July August 25, 2020
- BlackRock World Mining Trust plc first half of 2020 ended far better than expected August 21, 2020
- BlackRock World Mining Trust plc – NAV increased by 18.1% in April May 18, 2020
- Mining: resilience in a crisis – BlackRock World Mining Trust plc May 13, 2020
- BlackRock World Mining Trust plc Portfolio Update April 17, 2020
- BlackRock World Mining Trust plc Portfolio Update March 25, 2020
Questions & Answers
Broker Notes & Comments
BlackRock World Mining Trust plc share price
Share this page
Data policy – All information should be used for indicative purposes only. You should independently check data before making any investment decision and or seek professional advice. DirectorsTalk cannot guarantee that the data is accurate or complete, and accepts no responsibility for how it may be used.