Japan income fund, JPMorgan Japan Small Cap Growth & Income plc (LON:JSGI / JSGI.L), targets Japan income without compromising on Japanese growth opportunities. This Japan fund is an income investing opportunity that gives investors access to a diverse and fast growing sector managed by local managers. The Investment Trust offers a regular quarterly income without compromising on Japanese growth opportunities, by paying a higher dividend funded part by capital reserves as well as revenue returns.
JPMorgan Japan Small Cap Growth & Income plc provides access to the innovative and fast growing smaller stocks that are at the core of the Japanese economy. Investors benefit from a stock selection process based on extensive experience and local knowledge. The strengths of this Japan fund are as follows:
– Managed by a local team offering on-the-ground expertise and in-depth knowledge of local markets in what is a very under-researched market.
– Approximately 2,000 Japanese company visits made each year by the local team.
– Smaller companies in Japan is a diverse sector with strong growth potential, serving both local and global market needs.
– Team focuses on good quality businesses with improved governance structures and opportunity for re-rating.
- Results: Access to a fast growing under researched market, with focus on businesses that reinvest to provide higher growth potential.