JPMorgan Multi-Asset Growth & Income plc (LON:MATE) combines sustainable income and capital growth from globally diversified investments. The Investment Trust’s multi-asset investing approach aims to achieve a long-term total return of 6% per annum and an initial annual dividend of 4% paid quarterly. This provides an attractive income investing and capital growth opportunity while seeking to maintain lower levels of portfolio volatility than a traditional equity portfolio.
Latest JPMorgan Multi-Asset Growth & Income plc News
- JPM Multi-Asset Growth & Income plc investor presentation (LON: MATE) July 23, 2021
- JPMorgan Multi-Asset Growth & Income MATE declare first interim dividend June 23, 2021
- Multi-Asset income fund MATE continued positive return on NAV in April June 9, 2021
- JPMorgan Multi-Asset Growth & Income Trust £5 million shares acquired by Ex Baillie Gifford partner Patrick Edwardson May 13, 2021
- Multi-Asset income fund, MATE, positioned to benefit from above-trend economic growth May 12, 2021
- JPMorgan Multi-Asset Growth & Income declare fourth income dividend March 31, 2021
Questions & Answers
Broker Notes & Comments
JPMorgan Multi-Asset Growth & Income plc share price
Share this page
Data policy – All information should be used for indicative purposes only. You should independently check data before making any investment decision and or seek professional advice. DirectorsTalk cannot guarantee that the data is accurate or complete, and accepts no responsibility for how it may be used.